voiSip Business Phone Service
voiSip offers a combination of the latest Advanced Features, more Equipment Options, superior Quality of Service, and an affordable Price Structure.
voiSip's Advanced Features like "Clone Lines", "Branch Lines", "Telemarketer Blocking", and "Advanced Voicemail", make using your business phone more useful than ever, while saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year.
For a complete list of voiSip Features, visit our menu above.
Select a "right sized" voiSip plan that fits your business right now, and offers near limitless expansion...
- voiSip Small Biz plans with 2 to 8 clone lines, starting at $9.99/mo.
- voiSip Office plans with 8 to 24 clone lines, starting at $59.99/mo.
- voiSip Call Center plans with 24 to 96 clone lines, starting at $299.99/mo.
Unlike "hosted" solutions, voiSip does not charge "per phone" or "per user". So, for example, you can use a 2 line plan with 3, 4, 5 or 6 phones. Or use a 4 line plan with 10 or more phones, and so on... up to the limits of your equipment and internet bandwidth. If you need more lines, just upgrade your plan... no need for anyone to come pull new copper phone lines to your office.
So instead of spending $160/mo ($39.99 x 4) plus taxes for 4 phone "hosted" service, try a 4 line voiSip plan, starting at just $39.99/mo TOTAL including all federal taxes and fees. You can use it with 4 phones, 5 phones, or more... it's up to you.
Give us call or email. We'll be happy to help you fully understand how this works.
Choose from the following equipment options:
- voiSip Cordless - Connect the base station to your internet service, use the cordless handsets anywhere in a 50 meter range.
- voiSip Phone Systems - Loaded with Virtual Attendant, Ring Groups, Queus, Music on Hold, Call Recording and more.
- voiSip Softphone - FREE Softphone software for PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or Linux.
- 3rd Party Devices - Use your own phones or equipment from brands such as 3CX, Aastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom and more.
Unlike other services that force you to use their equipment (which is locked to their service only), voiSip service is compatible with hundreds of 3rd party VoIP devices, including VoIP Adapters, VoIP Phones, Video Phones, Soft Phones and Phone Systems. To make your decision easier, we offer the best equipment options directly on our website, and provide remote setup assistance via the Internet.
For more information about voiSip Equipment options, visit our menu above.
voiSip Quality of Service
Our Primary Data Center features diesel power backup, with two weeks of fuel stored in bunkers.
The voiSip network has 8 Regional Nodes in the United States, plus additional Nodes in Canada and Europe.
We use a single, high bandwidth codec (g.711), so all calls stream right through without any transcoding. This allows our network to out perform the competition, providing clear, digital, better-than-land-line quality.
In the event that your local power or internet fails, your calls automatically "failover" to voicemail, or to an outside number such as your cell phone or land line.
voiSip Total Advantage
voiSip offers an optimum combination of Premium Quality Digital Phone Service, with Advanced Features, while providing Significant Savings.
Sign Up Today!